Saturday, March 22, 2014

First of all, I would like to thank everybody for their support!
I have been working my *** off!
Trying to create a new Pattern!
New Block!
It's been a Love/Hate relationship
 trying to create something New!
So, I hope you enjoy it!




I can't wait to show everyone MORE!
The new Pattern is going to be a Strip Quilt.
Chevrons!
and Dimension!
I just finished Quilting the Quilt this afternoon!
Lots and lots to do before International Quilt Market,
In Pittsburg this spring.
Bind / Photograph / Write
Oh My!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Christopher! That's a fabulous pattern indeed! As I can see, you've managed to create the ideal outcome of the first steps. It's a hard working and persistent work. And you did it!
    Marge
    au.essay-writing-place.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the labyrinth web quilt kit at Paducah last year. Do you have any yardage left. My daughter would like a larger quilt

    ReplyDelete